Joss WheGod's Vault.

Démarré par pippoletsu, Mai 11, 2012, 02:14:57 PM

« précédent - suivant »

pippoletsu

Sa meilleure série complète est Dollhouse, et de loin.
Firefly aurait pu devenir LA référence en SF, avec son côté Cowboy Bebop live et ses persos géniaux (et ses bonnasses).
Buffy aura quand même été un bon brouillon pour toutes ces réussites.

Nono

Non.
Buffy c'est du lourd :x:

pippoletsu

Oui, du relou, comme disent les jeunes.

Nono

A part la saison 4 mauvaise, ça reste très bon tout du long selon moi.

pippoletsu

Nono

Saison 7E12 de Buffy : référence à Vegeta. :leuv:

Enorme :lol:

Nono

Vu que je n'ai plus Internet, je me refais Buffy et Angel.

CA TUE TOUJOURS AUTANT. :fanboy:

Leonfr24

Cordelia, Faith  :bave: :olbranlutte:

Hobes

Sa réaction sur le Kickstarter de Veronica Mars et si ça pouvait avoir un impact sur un revival de Firefly :

CitationABV: So, what does this mean for Firefly?
JW: That's what everybody wants to know about. Uh, yeah. My fourth feeling when I read about [the Veronica Mars Kickstarter campaign] was a kind of dread. Because I realized the only thing that would be on everybody's mind right now. I've said repeatedly that I would love to make another movie with these guys, and that remains the case. It also remains the case that I'm booked up by Marvel for the next three years, and that I haven't even been able to get Dr. Horrible 2 off the ground because of that. So I don't even entertain the notion of entertaining the notion of doing this, and won't. Couple years from now, when Nathan [Fillion]'s no longer [on] Castle and I'm no longer the Tom Hagen of the Marvel Universe and making a giant movie, we might look and see where the market is then. But right now, it's a complete non-Kickstarter for me.

ABV: I think you would need at least 10 times the budget of what the Veronica Mars folks are asking for for their movie to make a Firefly movie make sense.
JW: Yes. We come to Veronica Mars to hear her talk and hear her father talk. But Firefly/Serenity, it's kind of a different animal — and then there's also the question of what kind of animal it is. Because some people are talking about Firefly episodes. Some people are talking about [a new] Serenity. I think anything we could get off the ground would be appreciated by the fans. But what form it would take is I think under some debate.
For me, [Kickstarter] doesn't just open the floodgates. God knows, things are cheaper now than when we made even Serenity. Good effects can be done in a different manner. Nor is that universe all about spectacle either. But it is a tad more expensive — and a little all-consuming! And of course, there's the other fear: What if it's not that good? I can do something that's not that good — that's fine. But if I do that and it's not that good, I'm going to feel really stupid.
Because I'm too busy to deal with it, I did have a moment of just, "Oh my god! I'm in trouble now." I've always said, "Yes, I'd love to do another one," and it's still true. But I sort of got slapped in the face with it. Or probably will.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/adambvary/joss-whedon-on-kickstarter-and-firefly

J'y ai cru pendant un instant :(

pippoletsu

J'aurais tellement souillé mon slip.

Nono

Je continue à me refaire les Buffy, je redécouvre certains épisodes car je les vois pour la première fois en VOST.
C'est bourré de références qu'on n'a jamais entendu dans la VF.

Ryle

En parlant de Buffy, une parodie featuring Alison Brie et Jennifer Lawrence :

Nono

Je regarde ce soir en rentrant. :fou:

MykeHell

Akṣobhya

Pas mal la parodie.
Du reste quelle est ta saison préférée ???