Alien Isolation, total Immersion par les créateurs de Total War (Multi)

Démarré par MykeHell, Janvier 07, 2014, 06:42:34 PM

« précédent - suivant »

upsilandre

Ryle

Chez RPS il ne sont pas du tout enthousiaste :

CitationAnd I haven't even mentioned the fact that there is, despite initial expectations, combat in the game. You can't kill the alien, but you will have to fight an assortment of robots and other dumb bullshit because of course this is a video game and video games have to have combat. We didn't see any of that in the demo, but I swung my wrench around a bunch. Felt wrenchy.

Maybe Alien: Isolation will release to incredible acclaim. Maybe we'll all look back on this preview and laugh and say, "Oh thank goodness. My expectations were so low, I'm now primed to fully appreciate the first phenomenal Alien game in the history of all games ever." There's an art to horror games and a ten-minute demo in a crowded room full of hot, tired journalists is hardly the correct place to know whether a game is truly scary.

Still, I'm buying some aloe and pills to alleviate the pain of getting punched in the face again.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2014/03/23/preview-alien-isolation-horror-game/

JiHaisse

Bakappoi

Le jour ou je ferais confiance à RPS n'est toujours pas arrivé :cool:

Ryle

Le DLC de précommande :

CitationThe bonus "Crew Expendable" and "Last Survivor" levels, which will be available to those who pre-order the game, will allow players to portray Nostromo crew members Ripley, Dallas (Tom Skerritt) or Parker (Yaphet Kotto) as they explore the doomed ship and coordinate their efforts with Lambert (Veronica Cartwright) and Ash (Ian Holm) to lure the menacing alien into the airlock.

"We always hoped that somewhere down the line while working on this game that this reunion would happen," said Alistar Hope, the game's creative lead. "From working with Sigourney on the recordings, I really got a sense of how important this character is to her. The way that she worked on the lines and improvised unquestionably made them significantly better."

http://www.ctpost.com/business/technology/article/Weaver-Alien-cast-reprising-roles-in-new-game-5608818.php

Tout le cast original.

MykeHell

Tout ce teasing pour un DLC de précommande. DE PRECOMMANDE !!  :clciel:

Hobes

Vaux mieux ça qu'un chapeau de paille et un costume de chat. Au moins là ça te donne envie de précommander.

MykeHell

Les spécifications requises pour la version PC:

CitationMinimum PC Specifications are:

Operating System: Windows 7 (32bit)

Processor: 3.16Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo E8500

RAM: 4GB RAM

Hard Drive: 35GB required for installation

Video Card: 1GB DirectX® 11 (AMD Radeon HD 5550 or Nvidia GeForce GT 430)

Broadband Internet Connection

Recommended PC Specifications are:

Operating System: Windows 7 (64bit)

Processor: AMD: Phenom II X4 955 – 4 Core, 3.2 GHz or INTEL: Core 2 Quad Q9650 – 4 Core, 3.0 Ghz

RAM: 8GB RAM

Hard Drive: 35GB required for installation

Video Card: 2GB DirectX® 11 (AMD GPU: AMD Radeon R9 200 Series or Nvidia gpu: GeForce GTX660)

Broadband Internet Connection

Hobes

De la pub partout en ce moment. Je ne comptais pas le prendre mais faut croire que ça marche leur truc, je commence à hésiter.

Bakappoi

pippoletsu

MykeHell

Pippo si tu as une carte graphique correcte, ça passera. Tu rogneras un peu sur certains détails c'est tout.

pippoletsu

Ne me tente pas toi :tapie:
GeForce 820M, ça passe ?
Les previews donnent vraiment envie...

MykeHell

C'est de l'entrée de gamme. En 720p (le 1080p oublie) faut voir mais ça risque vraiment d'être trop juste.

Tulkas

Citation de: pippoletsu le Septembre 25, 2014, 08:40:50 PM
Ne me tente pas toi :tapie:
GeForce 820M, ça passe ?
Les previews donnent vraiment envie...

Ça va être le bon moment pour faire une mise a jour de ton PC, avec la sortie des GTX970, il y a vraiment moyen de se faire une petite mise a jour PC bien sympathique.
Un truc a base de I5 et de GTX770 devrait bientôt vraiment pas couter bien chère.