The Legend of Zelda : Breath of the Wild (Wii U/Switch)

Démarré par LordSinclair3DS, Juin 04, 2014, 06:22:25 PM

« précédent - suivant »

Coca_Impact

Hobes

Interview de Yusuke Nakano qui a réalisé l'artwork de Link avec un arc (visiblement c'est important) :

CitationQ: So lastly, I'll ask about Breath of the Wild. Also this time [Takumi] Wada-san was responsible for artwork, right?

Yusuke Nakano (Nintendo illustrator): Right. The plan was to appoint Wada from the start. It follows naturally from Skyward Sword, so there was no other choice than Wada.

Q: Wada-san, how did you feel when you were appointed?

Wada: Like "Whoopee!" But to tell the truth, I was even personally expecting it (laughs).

Q: It was your second title, so you weren't anxious, right?

Wada: No no, that's not it. The trailer for Breath of the Wild was published during E3 2014 for the first time, but when I saw it, I thought "Wouldn't it be okay even if I didn't draw pictures?"

Q: Ah, the game screen is as beautiful as an illustration, so you thought that it wasn't necessary for you to draw pictures (laughs).

Wada: That's right. When I originally saw that video, I completely thought that it was a picture behind Aonuma. However, when you look closely, "Isn't it moving!" (laughs)

Everyone: (laughs)

Wada: However, since the graphics of this title target picture-style, I thought that I had to draw things that exceed it, so the pressure was quite high.

Q: What kind of picture did you draw first while you were under that pressure?

Wada: It was a picture of Link shooting an arrow with a bow. I tried drawing three variations that have the same form but a different touch.

Q: Which one did you choose in the end?

Wada: I decided on picking the best of both a rough picture and a clear surface style.

Q. This picture of Link from behind is also a composition that we haven't seen much before.

Wada: When it comes to each pose, I drew them while discussing with art director [Satoru] Takizawa, but I thought that drawing the backside would show the various equipment that is held on the back and seeing them would make everyone excited.

Q: The shield isn't the regular one and various things are also hanging on the waist... Also, there isn't a sword but rather a bow in these two sheets.

Takizawa: The bow is very important item this time around. You can use it from the start, it is also very convenient to use, and it was even used symbolically in the 2014 promotional video. Producer [Eiji] Aonuma has been screaming "I want to endorse the bow" from the initial stages of development (laughs), so we decided easily on the direction of making the bow appealing.

Q: This time the color of clothing is also different and the familiar hat isn't worn.

Takizawa: Not having Link's iconic green clothes and triangular hat in the main illustration was a brave decision. But the concept that Link changes various clothes in this title was decided from the start, so this design first and foremost set about to show symbolically that "it is different every time". However, there are also various types of swords, bows, shields and other arms, so it was hard to decide which equipment to use for the official illustration.

Q: In other words, you can also catch a glimpse of "revisiting the conventions of Zelda", which is one development theme of this title, from the illustrations, right?

Takizawa: That's right.

http://nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-artists-on-making-images-for-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-bow-importance/

Tulkas

En passant, une petit vidéo sur la gestion de la météo.

Aucun spoil, seulement une caméra fixe posé sur un rocher.
En plus c'est très plaisant avec les gazouillis des oiseaux et le son du vent, ça fais très ICO.

glen

Toujours autant de mal avec cette DA, y'a un truc qui marche pas du tout.. Forcément moins moche avec la lumière magique de 8h du mat', mais sinon c'est pas sensationnel.

Tulkas

Petit comparo entre Zelda 1 et Zelda  BOTW

Il y a des truc vraiment flagrant et on sent que c'est pas du hasard.

Tulkas

Première pub pour le jeu dans le magazine Famitsu

Trop la classe  :bave2:

Coca_Impact

Tulkas

Nouveau trailer pour las Games Award  :bave2:
En passant il a obtenue le prix du jeu le plus attendue.

Beaucoup plus mélancolique et ils nous montrent beaucoup plus de chose comme des PNJ, des village et quelques autre truc bien sympa.

et petit vidéo de gameplay sur WIIu

J'ai bien aimé comme le monstre a minutieusement évité la bombe et les effet de vent dans les feuilles des palmiers.

Je suis toujours aussi Hypé et vivement un trailer de la version SWITCH du jeu.

Coca_Impact

Hobes

Coca_Impact

Tulkas

Y a pas à dire, le coté retour au source le fait carrément.

slyt

J'ai lu aujourd'hui que le jeu sortirai cet été en Europe alors qu'il serait dans le line up pour le Japon et les US.

MykeHell

Le trailer de la conférence Switch. Ce thème musical, ce trailer.  :love:

En anglais :

Et en français :

Tulkas

Plus j'en vois, plus le côté shadow of Colossus me saute aux yeux

Envoyé de mon PULP 4G en utilisant Tapatalk