La saga Shenmue, did you see a black car ?

Démarré par Hobes, Août 20, 2014, 11:27:26 PM

« précédent - suivant »

glen

Bakappoi

Ryle

CitationThe remake is the work of Mr 357. He notes that the original Shenmue: The Movie was included to bring North American gamers up to speed, quickly, on the canon of the story. Of course, it couldn't be five hours long, so its editing rearranged the order of some scenes, screwing up the canon, and left out a ton of other sequences. So this is a comprehensive integration of Shenmue: The Movie with the cinematics of the game that gave rise to it.

"In February of 2016, I decided that by using modern emulation I could make my own version from scratch that would be far superior to the original," said Mr .357, and so here is his work.

http://www.polygon.com/2016/6/4/11858558/shenmue-the-movie-high-definition-full-version

Coca_Impact

Bakappoi

Futch

4h de vidéo...
Je vais me dégager du temps :hmm:

Falcon

Le domaine Shenmue HD vient d'être déposé par Sega.

It's happening.gif

slyt

Citation de: Falcon le Janvier 06, 2017, 05:05:21 AM
Le domaine Shenmue HD vient d'être déposé par Sega.

It's happening.gif

So obvious. Mais la nouvelle fait plaisir surtout que j'en ai fait aucun.
TLG qui est la suite d'une vieille licence semble être un succès et pas seulement auprès des (vieux) fans hardcore de la saga. Donc Shenmue 3 qui semble encore plus attendu (et pas que sur ce forum  :vice: ) devrait être aussi un succès. Donc tout est au vert pour qu'un remake HD des précédents soit un succès.

Gabora

Si remaster hd, j'espère qu'ils penseront à passer la caméra sur le second stick.

Bakappoi

Je sais pas ce qu'ils vont en faire mais vu la qualité du remaster du premier Yakuza, ça peut être pas mal.