Assassin's Creed Origins (Multi)

Démarré par MykeHell, Janvier 04, 2016, 06:12:43 PM

« précédent - suivant »

playmoo

Citation de: glen le Janvier 06, 2016, 06:59:00 PM
Bah il peut bien y avoir autant de verticalité que dans le premier AC non ? :o

Ben j'ai du mal rappeler si les villes dans l'Egypte antique offraient hormis les palais énormément de "hauteur"...

CrichtonCrais

MykeHell

Un second "insider" affirme le contraire du premier leak (à prendre aussi avec des grosses pincettes donc) :

https://arch.b4k.co/v/thread/323131890/#q323131890

Retour à Rome, bateaux et chevaux, prévu pour 2016.

CitationI'm a real developer from Ubisoft Montreal Studios. I've been worknig since the first Assassin's Creed. And I can confirm that the other 4chan user falsely claiming to be a developer was lying about the rumor that there will be no Assassin's Creed in 2016.

We already have an Assassin's Creed game 40% ready in development that's due to 2016 release. Exact release date has not been decided. We still have a lot to do. This AC game will be set in Rome, Antioch and many other explorable locations, where we play in the footsteps of Marcus Junius Brutus. The game is set between 68BC and 49BC. Events include the fall of Seleucid Empire, the assassination of Aretas III, Lutatius Catulus, Battle of Pistoria and so many more.

The game will have on foot and naval combat. Horses and boats are back as well. And naval battle is much more enhanced this time. We also have a lot of unique features in this game. This is our most ambitious project ever, and I can promise that you've never seen ANYTHING like this. This is a totally different game. The entire assassin and templar ideology was different and they were just in their early phases of development. This is also the most dark and gritty game we've developed in years.

The historical side of the game will explore on the dark mysteries of the Shroud of Eden that was never known. The modern day arc will remain hidden for now, but we'll provide more details in the coming months. Expect more details around April. And you can screencap this whole thread because unlike the other 4chan user, I'll be back after March. Do NOT thank me. It was never my intention, but I couldn't stand while some nobody makes false claims about our hard work.

Le jeu n'en serait qu'à 40% pour une sortie en fin d'année ?  :|

Futch

Ils le finiront une fois le jeu sortit, pas grave.

MykeHell

Impossible. C'est un brevet à Bethesda ça.

Hobes

cf le premier commentaire, certains journalistes avaient pu recouper les infos sortis avec d'autres sources.

Après on est dans le monde du JV donc le terme "journaliste", on va faire attention c'est évident.

Ashura

On en est donc rendus au point où y a plusieurs "insiders" qui lâchent des infos et qui se clashent entre eux.

Steph

J'aurais plutôt tendance à croire la première info, ça fait trois années de suite que Kotaku balance un leak qui se vérifie.

Hobes

CitationThis is the first year in a long time where we don't have an Assassin's Creed. Why was now the right time to take it out of rotation?

What we saw in the development of the next [Assassin's Creed] was that we had an opportunity to take it to another level. So we said we'll take all the time it takes to make the experience fantastic. It was feasible because we have other games. There's a huge potential in this game to revolutionise the IP, so we said, "Let's make sure we change our model so we have more time and that we can bring back a greater experience."

When you say, "Let's give it the time it needs," does that mean you haven't set a time for it to make its return? Most people are expecting it'll be back next year, is that the case or will it be back when it's ready?

It will be back when it's ready. That's when we feel we have something there.

And that isn't necessarily 2017.

Yeah. It will be when it's ready.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ubisoft-on-vivendi-takeover-threat-reinventing-ass/1100-6443817/?ftag=GSS-05-10aaa0b

Il y a des chances que ce soit 2017 malgré tout et prendre son temps c'est très bien... mais il a intérêt à être bon.

Hobes

Tiens, on n'a pas posté la première image supposée leak :

Tulkas

Ca me semble vachement crédible, il n'y a que dans une entreprise pour laissé un autocollant de protection sur le logo de l'écran.

Hobes

Je me demande quand est-ce qu'Ubisoft va enfin se décider à communiquer autour du titre.

Les rumeurs évoquent une sortie pour octobre (ils ne prennent pas beaucoup de risques il est vrai).

glen

Pas fan de la licence mais j'ai quand même hâte de voir comment ils vont orienter leur vision de l'open world.

Steph

Citation de: Hobes le Mars 22, 2017, 05:33:19 PM
Je me demande quand est-ce qu'Ubisoft va enfin se décider à communiquer autour du titre.

Les rumeurs évoquent une sortie pour octobre (ils ne prennent pas beaucoup de risques il est vrai).

Ils en parleront après que Kotaku ait leaké les premiers screens comme à chaque fois  :D
Il me semble qu'ils avaient pour habitude de communiquer au printemps sur AC dont ça devrait pas tarder, avec toutes les sorties du moment + la Swtich ils attendent peut être que ça se calme un peu.

Gabora

Je pense plutôt qu'ils garderont le reveal pour l'E3.