Diablo III, death, at last, shall spread its wings over all (Multi)

Démarré par Hobes, Mai 11, 2012, 10:39:50 AM

« précédent - suivant »

Hobes

Il n'a pas beaucoup vieilli en plus. Je l'ai fait l'an dernier avec son extension, et je dois dire qu'il fout une mandale à Diablo 3 pour ce qui est des combinaisons possibles de maîtrises (Tempête/Terre, Chasse/Esprit...). Du coup il se joue totalement différemment suivant tes choix et ces derniers sont définitifs (dans Diablo tu peux changer du tout au tout quand tu le veux). Par contre c'est mou... et lent... du coup tu avances dans les niveaux au ralenti et tu te fais un peu chier. Surtout que le jeu n'est pas particulièrement difficile.

Bakappoi

Jb

Ashura

La fille est sublime, par contre c'est quoi cette manie qu'ont les américaines de parler avec une voix grave comme ça ? Je suis aperçu de ça récemment et j'entends plus que ça maintenant :(

NERDFOU

Hobes

Déjà 6 heures que les serveurs de Battle.net sont down et ça gronde.

Je suis assez d'accord avec ce message qui répond à un autre qui sous entend que les gens se plaignent tout le temps :

CitationThe server problems been going on for a while now. Sooo

- If you require a SINGLE player game to need online connection, you beter make sure you have a 100% assured up time. In any IT contract at least a % of uptime is garuanteed.
- If you know you require maintenance, you schedule it in the time the smallest group of user have discomfort. Meaning you do it at night.
- This is not maintenance. This is , something broke down and we just put a generic random bull!@#$ message to inform people. Something I have seen again and again in my five years of wow.
- Seems the general rule is that as a company gets bigger is that they loose touch with their customers and product. Companies used to take pride in products they developed or made. Now lying, misinforming or making bull%^-* promises seems normal and anyone complaining is treated as a flamer..

Bakappoi

Ashura

Cette putain de bande d'amateurs surtout, on se demande ce qu'ils ont appris en 8 ans à gérer des serveurs pour WoW...

Bakappoi

à se foutre de la gueule des joueurs de toute évidence.

Alphonse

pippoletsu

Hobes

Diablo 3 terminé en mode cauchemar en coop à 4. Ce pied monstre que j'ai pris :leuv:

J'ai commencé en mode enfer cette fois, je suis tellement au dessus de tout le monde que mes coéquipiers crèvent et me regardent tuer le boss

Faut dire ça commence à être dur de trouver des joueurs. On était 8 en Europe à l'acte ou j'en étais. Je continuerais plus tard je pense, bien plus tard.

Hobes

Citation3.5 million people bought Diablo 3 in the first 24 hours

It's true – the world is big into Diablo 3. So much so that the game was purchased more than 3.5 million times in its first 24 hours available, making it the "fastest-selling PC game" of all time, according to Blizzard. On top of that 3.5 million, another 1.2 million copies were scooped via the WoW Annual Pass (which included a free copy of D3).

Blizzard's wording on this claim is especially interesting, pointing out that "more than 4.7 million gamers around the world were poised to storm Sanctuary on day 1 of Diablo 3's release." Blizzard CEO and cofounder Mike Morhaime addresses the Diablo-sized elephant in the room soon after, saying, "We also regret that our preparations were not enough to ensure everyone had a seamless experience when they did so. I want to reaffirm our commitment to make sure the millions of Diablo III players out there have a great experience with the game moving forward, and I also want to thank them for their ongoing support."

Beyond the day-one sales, Blizzard revealed that by the end of its first week on sale, more than 6.3 million copies were in the hands of gamers worldwide. That guy Diablo is getting beat up by, like, a lot of people.

Ah ouai quand même :sweat:

Hobes

CitationDiablo III Claims its First Real-World Victim, 32-Year Old Russell Shirley

Good friend and writer here at Gameranx, Dave Oshry tweeted that the first Diablo III-related death has occurred. It's sad that we have come to see this as a common phenomenon. It is as if we all expected there to be deaths associated with the game.

32-year old Russell Shirley was found dead in his home over the weekend by his landlord and coworker. He suffered a heart attack after a three-day binge on Diablo III.

The blog post Oshry linked us to indicates that Shirley lived a sedentary lifestyle, and while his place of employment offered free gym membership, he was hard pressed to use it.

I suppose it goes without saying that everyone should monitor their playtime, and take time out for physical activity. Personally, I get my daily physical activity through the sport of Brazilian Jiu-jitsu; there are tons of other options, though. Try and channel that competitive spirit you have fostered through gaming into self-improvement once in a blue moon and the results might be more attractive than you thought.

Our hearts, thoughts, and controllers are with Russell Shirley. We here at Gameranx ask that you treat games as anything else, and only use them in moderation.

http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/6904/article/diablo-iii-claims-its-first-real-world-victim-32-year-old-russell-shirley/

WAT