Topic de la Musique, avec un grand M ou pas d'ailleurs

Démarré par Bakappoi, Mai 12, 2012, 12:55:35 AM

« précédent - suivant »

Bakappoi

Yao

JiHaisse

Dommage je trouve que c'est un peu de la soupe cette chanson..

Steph

Quincy Jones a accordé une interview complètement dingue à Vulture, il est en mode zéro langue de bois et il envoie de la bûche à tout va, c'est passionnant à lire

http://www.vulture.com/2018/02/quincy-jones-in-conversation.html

glen

Yao

Citation de: glen le Février 08, 2018, 09:24:49 AM
Le vieux qui en a plus rien à foutre :D

CitationWhat'd you think when you first heard rock music?
Rock ain't nothing but a white version of rhythm and blues, motherfucker. You know, I met Paul McCartney when he was 21.

What were your first impressions of the Beatles?
That they were the worst musicians in the world. They were no-playing motherfuckers. Paul was the worst bass player I ever heard. And Ringo? Don't even talk about it. I remember once we were in the studio with George Martin, and RingoJones arranged a version of "Love Is a Many-Splendored Thing" for Starr's 1970 solo debut album Sentimental Journey, which was produced by the Beatles' frequent collaborator George Martin. The song, and album, are more than a bit gloopy.  had taken three hours for a four-bar thing he was trying to fix on a song. He couldn't get it. We said, "Mate, why don't you get some lager and lime, some shepherd's pie, and take an hour-and-a-half and relax a little bit." So he did, and we called Ronnie Verrell, a jazz drummer. Ronnie came in for 15 minutes and tore it up. Ringo comes back and says, "George, can you play it back for me one more time?" So George did, and Ringo says, "That didn't sound so bad." And I said, "Yeah, motherfucker because it ain't you." Great guy, though.
:lol: :lol:

JiHaisse

glen

2018 : album des Breeders et de Belly :laporte: 90's en force.

Bakappoi

Citation de: Steph le Février 07, 2018, 08:02:07 PM
Quincy Jones a accordé une interview complètement dingue à Vulture, il est en mode zéro langue de bois et il envoie de la bûche à tout va, c'est passionnant à lire

http://www.vulture.com/2018/02/quincy-jones-in-conversation.html

Il balance sur des gents morts surtout en fait :sarcastic:

En revanche quand il s'agit de parler de Bill Cosby, il est beaucoup moins incisif bizarrement :sarcastic:

glen

Bakappoi

J'ai même pas vu qu'il parlait de Taylor Swift :nerd:

Même quand on la dézingue elle reste transparente et sans saveur :oops:

glen

Le dernier album de MGMT est sorti, y'a des trucs psyché-pop très bons dessus :laporte: